Penn Foster Career School is one of the oldest and largest distance learning institutions in the world. The school provides programs and services that are designed to meet the life-long learning needs of the adult learner. Programs of study lead to career-specific diplomas.
Penn Foster Career School is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC), which is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency. Penn Foster Career School is regionally accredited by the Commission on Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. The Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council is also a recognized member of the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). Penn Foster Career School is licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board of Private Licensed Schools.
The success of our students proves that Penn Foster training works. It is designed for busy people who know what they want out of life, but don't have the time to attend classes. Here are just a few of the benefits of choosing Penn Foster:
- Brand - Penn Foster is one of the world's largest and most respected online education providers.
- Content - Penn Foster programs are job-focused. We offer training for employment in the fastest-growing fields in business, technology, healthcare, and the trades.
- Delivery - With Penn Foster, students choose the time and place to complete their coursework. They can study online, in print, or a combination of both.
- Accelerated Study - After enrolling, students can begin their coursework immediately. Since students study at their own pace, there is no one to hold them back. They take the time they need to better understand the material.
- Support - Students work independently, but not alone. Expert instructors and support staff are just a phone call, message board, or email away.
- Tuition - Penn Foster is one of the most affordable, accredited online schools. Students' tuition includes all study materials including books, study guides, and learning aids. And Penn Foster offers 0% APR financing and customized payment plans.
- Career Services - Current students and graduates are notified - through their personal message boards - of job openings submitted directly to Penn Foster by employers from around the country. Penn Foster graduates can take advantage of Career Services which include access to online searches for jobs by industry and region, information on how to prepare cover letters, tips on interviewing, and even one-on-one help in creating your resume with a Certified Professional Resume Writer.
- Community - Students can interact with other Penn Foster students through eCampus, the school's online community, which includes social networks, blogs, forums and discussion groups.