Earn your Degree 100% online!
UMBC's Online Master of Science Degree in Information Systems allows you to continue your education while working full-time or if geography precludes you from on-campus access to an accredited honors university with nationally recognized IT programs. According to a recent issue of Computing Research News, UMBC ranks #2 in IT degrees awarded by major U.S. research universities.
UMBC's Department of Information Systems research faculty are ranked in the nation's Top 10 for scholarly activity. This makes our curriculum relevant to what's actually happening in the IT world.
UMBC is among the top five national universities recognized as an innovative "Up-and-Coming School" according to U.S. News & World Report's Best Colleges Guide.
About the Online Program
UMBC's completely online Master's in Information Systems is designed for professionals working in the IT field who want to advance their career. The graduate degree program which comprises 34 credit hours of coursework offers you the following:
- A comprehensive Master's degree in Information Systems developed by UMBC's leading research faculty
- 100 percent online learning—no classroom attendance required. You can even apply and register online
- Access to your own online advisor for one-on-one guidance, feedback and support
- The option to complete your degree in as little as two years
- No requirement for GRE scores
- Qualification for all federal financial aid programs—including employer reimbursement if offered by your employer